Sunday, November 7, 2010

candy corn cookies

this is the classic betty crocker kaleidoscope cookie adapted for halloween
thanks to cakespy

she instructed to form 2 logs of each color, but I went with 3 to make the cookies smaller

after forming the logs into candy corns they go in the freezer to firm up
this worked out great because I pulled a log out before each halloween party
and all I had to do was cut and bake the cookies that I needed

got about 2 sheets like this from each log

these cookies were a hit everywhere I took them
I can't wait for the next occasion to make kaleidoscope cookies

I forgot about one of the batches in the oven
fortunately these cookies are just as good, even when they get burnt
and more so when drizzled with extra melted chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment