Sunday, November 28, 2010

six scoop cone

on our drive down to Medford on I-5, we passed K&R drive inn in Rice Hill
for info on their unique pricing, read about it on their website

stopped by just before lunch to get a 2-scoop cone of espresso madness
and noticed this sign...

...and I knew what had to be done on the drive back up

6-scoop cone with pistachio almond on the bottom
espresso madness in the middle
and cookies n cream on the top

I requested a different order of flavors 
(bottom to top: cookies n cream, pistachio almond, espresso madness)
but found out for stability purposes, they had to put the harder
flavors on the bottom and softest ones on the top

 the lady underestimated me, providing me with a spoon and bowl just in case
I never needed it

it was hard to clearly photograph, but the cone came with a message
EAT-IT-ALL
and that's what I did

No comments:

Post a Comment