Sunday, November 28, 2010

triple chocolate chip cookies

chocolate drop cookies w/semi-sweet, milk and white chocolate chips

this recipe was another from Dede Wilson's book
I thought it would be a fun project for Christmas gifts this year
but I wanted to test them out first

and I needed a reason to open my new purchase
thank you costco

all the dry ingredients in a bowl, as if then were just poured from a jar

melt the butter and let cool

add the egg and vanilla

add the dry ingredients to combine

it had been years since I made jar cookies
and forgot it can be a little difficult to stir the ingredients like that by hand

but eventually it comes together

I used a cookie scoop for some of them

and for some I followed the instructions and flattened them before baking

personally I like the look of the non-flattened cookies
but either way they taste delicious

these passed the test
watch out friends, these could show up on your doorstep soon

No comments:

Post a Comment